1 The Info-forum "North Caucasus: at the peak of information security" will be held in Karachay-Cherkessia from October 4 to 7.
- On October 6, Rustam Rustamov, Deputy RED SOFT CEO, will make a presentation entitled "Russian operating system as the basis of a secure workplace for government officials".
- RED SOFT will present RED OS at its booth.
2. Altai Regional IT Forum will be held in Barnaul on October 5-8.
- On October 6, Andrei Sviridov, head of the RED SOFT's Partner Department, will deliver a report on "RED OS as an element of CII protection".
3. "Sakhalin Security 2021" will take place on October 6-7. Ivan Ivlev, Deputy Director of the Department of System Products Development, will deliver the following reports:
- October 6 - "RED OS - an operating system for secure work of a government official
- On October 7 "RED OS for medical organizations as CII objects".
- At the booth RED SOFT will present RED OS.
4. "Global Information Security Days" will be held in St. Petersburg on October 6-8.
- On October 7, Rustam Rustamov, Deputy RED SOFT CEO will present a report "Russian operating system as import substitution platform".
5. On October 7-9 the forum "IT community" will take place in Sevastopol.
- On October 8, the report "RED SOFT as a basis for import substitution of the government agencies" will be presented by Alexey Bulychev, leading customer service manager.
6. On October 8-9 Eastern Digital Forum Russky MeetUP & Digital Region will take place in Vladivostok.
- On October 8, Ivan Ivlev, deputy director of the Department of System Products Development, will speak on "RED OS - an operating system for secure work of a government official".